Total Barrier PB
Non-bearing exterior cladding used to weather-proof, beautify and insulate any commercial structure with moisture sensitive sheathing.
- Light weight and will not stress the design of the structure
- Does not consume interior space
- Highly energy efficient insulating properties, add insulation and take effect of the "mass effect" of the structure
- Exterior insulation tends to move the dew point toward the outside of the wall
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved
Substrates: Brick, Concrete Block, Concrete, Stucco, Permabase, aquatough, Cement Board, DensGlass Gold
Unnaceptable Substrates:Plywood, Exterior Grade Gypsum, OSB
Limitations: Application by Total Wall approved applicators only.
Application:Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.