Total Stop MD
Non-bearing exterior cladding used to weatherproof, beautify and insulate any commercial and selected residential structures.
- Provides an effective means for moisture to escape from the system and protects sheathing and framing.
- Lightweight and will not stress the design of the structure.
- Does not consume interior space.
- Highly energy efficient insulating properties.
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements.
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved.
Substrates: Brick, Concrete Block, Concrete, Stucco, Cement Board, Siliconized Core Gypsum, Exterior Grade Plywood, Oriented Strand Board, Exterior Grade Gypsum
Limitations: Application by Total Wall, Inc. approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.