Total Stop MD
Non-bearing exterior cladding used to weatherproof, beautify and insulate any commercial and selected residential structures.
- Provides an effective means for moisture to escape from the sytem and protects sheating and framing
- Light weight and will not stress
- the design of the structure
- Does not consume interior space
- Highly energy efficient insulating properties
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved
Substrates: Brick, Concrete Block, Concrete, Stucco, Cement Board, Siliconized Core Gypsum, Exterior Grade Plywood, Oriented Strand Board, Exterior Grade Gypsum
Limitations: Application by Total Wall approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.