Total Gold PM
A non-bearing exterior cladding used to weatherproof, beautify and insulate commercial and residential structures.
- Lightweight and will not stress the design of the structure.
- Does not consume interior space.
- Employs a moisture barrier.
- High resistance to sharp impact damage.
- Solid mechanical attachment.
- Excellent performance and weather protection.
- Highly energy efficient and takes advantage of the "mass effect" of the structure.
- The exterior insulation tends to move the dew point toward the outside of the wall.
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements,
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved.
Substrates: Brick, Concrete Block, Concrete, Stucco, Exterior Gypsum, Exterior Grade Plywood, Cement Board, Oriented Strand Board, Aquatough, Masonry, Siliconized-core Gypsum Board.
Limitations:Application by Total Wall, Inc. approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.