Total Wrap MD
Non-bearing exterior cladding used to weather-proof, beautify and insulate any commercial or residential structure with moisture sensitive sheathing or framing.
- Includes a drainage channel to allow incidental water to safely exit the wall system
- Light weight and will not stress the design of the structure
- Does not consume interior space
- Takes advantage of the "mass effect" of the structure
- Highly energy efficient insulating properties
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved
Substrates: Brick, Concrete Block, Concrete, Stucco, Cement Board, Siliconized Core Gypsum, Exterior Grade Plywood, Oriented Strand Board, Exterior Grade Gypsum
Limitations: Application by Total Wall, Inc. approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.