Total One DS
A non-bearing exterior cladding used to weatherproof, beautify and insulate commercial and residential structures.
- Relatively low cost yet highly durable cladding.
- Exterior performs as a moisture draining system by incorporationg tow different moisture barrier layers which allow any moisture that enters the system to safely exit through designed exits.
- System may be installed over practically any substrate.
- Practically any combination of color or texture can be achieved.
- Easily accessorized with architectural enhancements
Substrates:Brick, Concrete Block, Concrete, Stucco, Cement Board, Siliconized Core Gypsum, Exterior Grade Plywood, Oriented Strand Board, Exterior Grade Gypsum.
Limitations: Application by Total Wall approved applicators only.
Application: Temperature must be maintained at or above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Freshly applied products must be protected from precipitation.